Princess Story//
Disclaimer



Words

Hay? seeeeeeeeeee my new blogskins? woots :* its cute rite? haha i know it. okay, my name is Syazwanie. just call me ANn. im 13 and im young! haha. im not directioners,beliebers or others. im muslim. so dont be panic! bye!

Story Owner Linkies
Scream Here



Credits
Template by Nik Sheera
Cute header by Aliah
Blog owner:Nurul Ain Syazwani
Best view: Google Chrome
Crush on my ex .
Sunday 14 July 2013 | 08:17 | 0monster
hay. assalamualaikum :') lamanyaaaa nda update blog. okay now mau update psl TIGA bendaaa. satu utk puasaaa, dua utk pindahhhh, tiga untuk Crushhhhh<3 ok the first thing is, Puasa :') i would like to wish 'Selamat Berpuasa' to all the muslim people in this world :D puasaa penuh'2 tauu (Y)
Okay second, about Pindahhhh Sekolah. hmm, ini susah sikit mau cer. sbb dia private. ah nvm. now, aku adaa dua pilihan yg susah :') as my mum say tadiii petang, "kau sudah besar. pandai2 lah pilih" pilih apaa? pilih sekolah yg bagus. antara MRSM atau SMKK. msti semuaa kutuk2 ckp "apa lah bagus2 sekolah pandai mau tukar sekolah besa. no standard -_-'" ahh. apa aku kesah? hidup mati aku jugaa yg tanggung. aku nda sanggup sudah sekolah di mrsm. without my friends. mcm mana aku mau sekolah sanaa, tapi hati aku di SMKK? kwn'2 aku? hilangg sudah. i have no friends there--> MRSM . i onlyy had Nilam as my partner. urhh -__- sorang jak? mana cukupppppppppp :/
Okay and the last one is, my Crush. OH? i have a crush? ok dear crush, i am very happy to hear your laugh. cause your laugh make me happy :D you're fucking handsome , adorable and much more . HAHA -_- but you're still younger then me. ahh, who cares? just a little younger :p you're only 1 year younger then me. you're my ex. and i still keep loving you :') but, you already have a girlfriend that you love. one more, do you think about me as i think about you? i hope so.. AH -_- lmao. if only i could tell you who i am. my friends always ask me that i still like you? honestly, i dont really know :/ i just keep this feelings inside. okay bye. sory if i made mistakes. :3 im just a simple girl without any attitude -_- ok so far thats all. oh my english. ilynorman.


Old things | New things